Error when upgrading to the latest major version
When upgrading to the next major version of our solution you may experience an error.
When upgrading to the next major version of our solution you will need to ensure you are on the latest version of your current major version.
For example, in order to upgrade from v5 to v6 you'll need to make sure you manually upgrade to the latest version of v5 and then perform the same manual upgrade to the latest version of v6.
The latest available templates for v5 and v6 are available below:
The process to manually upgrade using the above CloudFormation Templates:
- 1.Go to the CloudFormation console.
- 2.Click into the stack for this deployment (CloudStorageSec-AV-For-S3 is the default name).
- 3.Click gray Update button in upper right of page.
- 4.Select "replace current template".
- 5.Paste in the URL of your template.
- 6.Click next, and then next again, and on this final page check the box in the blue dialog and Update stack.
Depending on the version you are coming from it may take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours for the upgrade to complete.