The EBS Protection page will show you any EBS volumes that are associated with the account that you have deployed our solution in. Here you'll be able to create Antivirus scanning and Data Classification schedules for EBS Volumes.
Currently you can only scan EBS volumes in the account that you deployed our solution in. If you have EBS volumes in other accounts you'll need to deploy a separate deployment in those accounts to scan those volumes.
If you do not have a VPC and subnets staged in the region your EBS Volumes exist in, you will be asked to set a VPC and subnets when activating the schedule. You can learn more about staging regions in the Event Agent Settings page.
VPC and Subnets
This will be corrected in a patch, afterwhich you will be prompted to configure the region when activating your schedule.
- 1.Select the EBS volume(s) you want to protect through a schedule
- 2.Click actions and select either
Create AV Scheduleor
Create DC Schedule
- 3.You can select any additional EBS volumes and add EFS volumes or S3 buckets to the schedule through the schedule popup
- 4.Once you have all of the resources you want to add to a schedule selected, click on the
- 5.Name your schedule, add the scan period and make any additional changes you need
Saveonce you're done
Create your Schedule
After your schedule is created you'll want to go to the Schedules page and activate the schedule.
Activate your Schedule
Now your schedule will run per the scan period that you originally configured. If you need to add or remove volumes, or make any other configuration changes you can always edit the schedule on the